Complete Guide On Dating Younger Women
7 min read by RussiansBrides | 13.03.2019The idea of older men dating younger women is as old as time. It has been popularized by all kinds of media, including iconic books and movies. However, even without those colorful depictions, it wouldn’t be surprising that older guys are enchanted by younger beauties. The fact that older men enjoy the company of women who are 10 and more years younger isn’t a secret. What’s more interesting, though, is why these women actually love the idea of being with an older man. Plus, this intergenerational dating is filled with challenges that are not obvious but also not the easiest ones to overcome. Check out our comprehensive guide on dating younger women and find answers to any questions you might have!
Why younger women date older menWhen you think about young, gorgeous women, who can land any guy of their age, you can’t help but wonder: why do women like older men? Based on the love stories between hundreds of uneven-aged couples, there at least four reasons why young women may prefer men who are a decade older:
- By the time they turn 40 and older, men usually have plenty of dating and marriage experience. They have seen it all and are finally ready to find their partner for life. A younger woman with plenty of energy and charm is exactly what it often takes for an older man to finally settle down.
- Older men tend to be more financially stable and content with their achievements. While younger men are constantly searching for their calling and can’t offer much for the material side of the relationship, older men have a lot to offer and they tend to be very generous. For a young woman, the financial support is nice bonus of a relationship with an older guy.
- Men over 40 have reached a level of emotional maturity that younger guys can’t compete with. Girls who are looking for constant drama in a relationship likely won’t be happy dating an older man, but ladies who are not fans of drama really enjoy being part of a relationship with an age gap.
- Many mature men who haven’t started a family yet are ready to propose, get married, and have kids within months of dating a younger girl. For women who are ready to get hitched immediately, meeting an older man is the best way to make their dream come true.
Why older men look for young womenOlder guys are usually successful, good-looking, and suave, which means they can land any woman of their age. So why is dating someone younger still so popular among guys over 40? Dating a younger lady has the following benefits for a man:
- Younger women are not as jaded and cynical as older women tend to be. Most of them haven’t experienced any major relationship disappointments and they still have a bright and cheerful outlook at life. Being with a young lady actually lifts up the spirits of her older companion and makes him feel younger at heart.
- Most young ladies are not anywhere near rich, and while the stereotypes about younger women being gold diggers are not at all true, they can certainly appreciate the expensive gifts, fancy dinners, and luxury vacations that usually come with dating an older man.
- Younger women are full of life and energy. They can teach their older boyfriends how to enjoy life again. They will easily pick up any new hobby and are famously easy-going. They will happily accompany their boyfriend on a surprise vacation, while older women can be restricted by their many commitments.
- Many young girls today are not in a rush to get married and have babies, usually postponing that chapter of their life until their 30s. If an older man already has children or is simply not sure if having kids is right for him, it can make for a pretty perfect couple.
- There is no way around this — younger women have stunning looks and they know how to present them. Walking into an event venue with a 20-something beauty wrapped around your arm and watching everyone’s eyes glued to your couple feels very satisfying for a man who has been through a lot and now simply wants to enjoy life.
Site of the day: DateUkrainianGirl.com
Girls online: 1997
Visits today: 4112
The data shown on the card is an estimate. We use third-party analitical tools to quantify our metrics.
How to attract younger womenBesides their all-around amazing personalities and appearances, young ladies are famous for knowing their self-worth. If you can’t convince them you are a great choice of a partner, the woman is unlikely to date you. Here is what you can do to make yourself more attractive to younger women:
- When you are dating a woman 10 years younger, there is a big possibility that she hasn’t experienced any chivalry in her previous relationships. That is why it’s very important to demonstrate what a gentleman you are every second you are with her. Take off her coat, open the car door, pick up the check, and you will become irresistible.
- Don’t try to seem younger than you actually are. As a mature man, you should have mature interests and a mature outlook at life. A younger woman should feel like she can learn a lot from you and look up to you. Avoid trying to catch up with the latest trends and fads, because your experience and stability are exactly what makes you a desirable boyfriend.
- Avoid using your age as an advantage when trying to score a date with a young hottie. There is nothing unusual about dating a woman 20 years younger, but constantly pointing out your age difference will definitely ruin the power balance in your burgeoning relationship and will make a younger girl feel creeped-out and will make her think twice whether she should date you.
- Take care of your looks. Don’t think that younger men have an advantage over you when it comes to visual appeal. Wearing ultra-trendy clothes and styling your hair like a 20-year old will likely make you look desperate rather than attractive. However, it’s important to maintain a good physique and dress sharply but age-appropriately. Tailored suits, expensive shirts with fitted jeans, and beautiful footwear should become your go-to wardrobe. With the right style, you can look as attractive as any 20-something hunk.
How to date a younger womanBy now, you have probably decided to sign up for as many younger woman-older man dating sites as possible, hoping to score a gorgeous young girlfriend. But, before you begin dating a younger lady, here are a few tips you should know:
- Make sure you both have a life outside the relationship. Sure, a burgeoning romance can cause you two to forget about anything else but each other. However, when this new feel wears off, you may find yourself being overly consumed by the relationship, which can get pretty boring pretty fast.
- With an age difference of more than 10 years, there is a risk of you becoming something of a father figure for your girlfriend. If you always try to give her advice, solve her problems, and give her expensive gifts and money, it wouldn’t be too surprising if she considers you to be more of a mentor than a romantic partner. Give her some independence and make her come to you for help and advice instead of always anticipating her needs.
- Practise restraint. Young women are used to getting lots of attention from their peers, so if you are convinced that she is into you, leave a little space between you so that she isn’t driven away by your intensity. We understand you want to spend every second with your new woman, but choosing a slower pace for a relationship always pays off.
- Talk about your intentions and goals from the start. Spend some time thinking on your own to identify what you want from the relationship. Whether it’s a primarily physical relationship, serious dating with a prospect of marriage, or even wanting to have kids in the future, it’s important to confirm that you both are on the same page in terms of expectations from the relationship.
- While there is a good chance that everyone around you will be super accepting of your relationship, there is still a possibility that your romance will be judged — it can come from her parents, friends, or even people you randomly meet in the street and at social functions. You need to be prepared to fend off the criticism and convince your girlfriend that it’s nothing to worry about.